Servo Motor Applications
Servo Motor Applications are applied in many industrial and commercial systems and products such as with robotics where it is used at every “joint” of a robot to perform its precise angle of movement.
The camera auto focus uses it built into the camera that corrects precisely the position of lens to sharpen the out-of-focus images.
And with antenna positioning systems where servo motors are used for both the positioning of azimuth and elevation axis of antennas and telescopes such as those used by the National Radio Astronomy Observatory.
This concludes the blog post, what is it and How it Works. I hope you have learned what’s required to move forward in creating your own motion control project.
- 260 series servo firstname.lastname@example.orgT02:44:16+00:00
- 220 series servo email@example.comT03:46:14+00:00
- 200 series servo firstname.lastname@example.orgT03:42:22+00:00
- 180 series servo email@example.comT03:35:55+00:00
- 110,130series servo firstname.lastname@example.orgT03:30:11+00:00
- 60 and 80 series servo email@example.comT03:23:24+00:00